Friday, October 11, 2013

A Belated Birthday Present from Niroot Puttapipat

So I'm just minding my own business checking my facebook this morning and then BAM a beautiful painting of my favorite animal by my good friend and fellow artist, Niroot Puttapipat is jumping out at me on my news feed accompanied by this caption. 

"A much-belated birthday Triceratops (yes, another!) for Christopher DiPiazza of Jersey Boys Hunt Dinosaurs. The original is 147 x 103mm, roughly postcard size, with the Triceratops itself being about 70mm long.

Please visit this post and click on the images for better quality: http://himmapaan.wordpress.com/2013/10/11/another-triceratops/

Belated happy birthday, Chris!"


As you may know Niroot is an extremely skilled artist with one of the most unique styles that makes him stand out amongst the rest in a most wonderful manner.  This watercolor painting is no exception.  Check it out!  


Not only is the Triceratops amazing but check out how beautiful the environment is too!  Nothing short of amazing (as usual).  Thank you, Niroot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment